Adapty alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Official" category.
Alternatively, view Adapty alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
⚡️ A fully-featured and blazing-fast Swift API client to interact with Algolia.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Adapty or a related project?
Adapty iOS SDK ⭐️ In-app purchases start here ⭐️
Website • Discord • Twitter
Adapty SDK is an open-source framework that makes implementing in-app subscriptions in iOS fast and easy. It’s 100% open-source, native and lightweight.
Install SDK to grow subscriptions:
- Price testing for paywalls on the fly Test different prices, durations, offers, messages, and designs simultaneously, all without new app releases.
- Get your customer's payment history Explore user's payment events from starting the trial to subscription cancellation or billing issues.
- Forward in-app purchases events Send subscription events to 3rd party analytics, attribution, and ad services with no coding. Even if a user uninstalled an app.
- Implement in-app purchases with no server code In-app purchases with server-side receipt validation in minutes. Apple Promotional Offers supported out-of-the-box.
- Analytics Start analyzing real-time metrics of your app with advanced filters, such as ad network, ad campaign, country, A/B test, etc.
- 24/7 support
Read the documentation to install and configure Adapty SDK. Set up purchases in hours instead of weeks :rocket:
We've created a community for mobile app developers and marketers. Learn how to monetize your app, ask questions, post jobs, read industry news and analytics. Ad free.
Adapty is available under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
Found a bug?
Feel free to open an issue. We check all of them.
Want to reach us?
Drop us an email at [email protected] and tell us everything you want.
Want to suggest a feature?
Just contact us or open an issue in a repo.
Like Adapty SDK? ❤️
We too, feel free to star a repo ⭐️⭐️⭐️ and make our developers happy.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Adapty README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.