All Versions
Latest Version
Avg Release Cycle
10 days
Latest Release
125 days ago

Changelog History
Page 1

  • v0.38.3 Changes

    December 08, 2020
    • ๐Ÿ›  Fixes an issue that could cause callbacks to fail if a retry was performed in an additionalErrorInterceptor. (#1563)
  • v0.38.2 Changes

    December 04, 2020
    • โšก๏ธ Updates a dependency used for Experimental Swift Codegen to use a version to fix an issue with resolution failures
  • v0.38.1 Changes

    December 03, 2020
    • ๐Ÿ›  Updates apollo-tooling version to include a bugfix there. (#1554)
  • v0.38.0 Changes

    December 01, 2020
    • ๐Ÿ’ฅ BREAKING: We've made some significant (~4x) performance improvements to the cache and eliminated all our known Thread Sanitizer issues by removing some overly agressive multithreading and our internal Promises implementation. (#1531) Related Changes:
      • POSSIBLY BREAKING: These improvements caused changes in our NormalizedCache and ApolloClientProtocol protocols, so if you're implementing these yourself, you'll need to update.
      • BREAKING: Removed the loadRecords(forKeys:) method on ReadTransaction. We'd recommended that you use either read or readObject with the transaction, but if you were using loadRecords, you will need to shift to those other methds.
      • NEW: ApolloStore's load(query:resultHandler:) method now also takes an optional callback queue.
    • ๐Ÿ†• NEW: Added the ability to say whether the results from a mutation should be published to the store are not. This is a boolean value which defeaults to true, to match existing behavior. (#1521)
    • ๐Ÿ’ฅ BREAKING: The setter for Atomic's value is no longer public to prevent accidental misuse. If you were using this, use the mutate method instead to ensure the thread lock works properly. (#1538)
  • v0.37.0 Changes

    November 18, 2020
    • POSSIBLY BREAKING : Updated behavior of URLSessionClient when it's been invalidated to throw an error instead of crashing. If you were relying on this failing loudly before, please be aware it's going to fail a lot more quietly now. (#1489)
    • ๐Ÿ‘Œ Improved performance of loadRecords for the SQLite cache. (#1519)
    • โž• Added support for use of Apollo as a dynamic lib. (#1483)
    • โšก๏ธ Updated the legacy CLI to 2.31.0. (#1510)
    • ๐Ÿ›  Fixed some bugs in our JSONSerialization handling. (#1478)
    • ๐Ÿ›  Fixed an issue with callback queue handling for websockets. (#1507)
    • ๐Ÿ›  Fixed an issue with callback queue handling for errors. (#1468)
    • โœ‚ Removed a redundant nil check while clearing the cache. (#1508)
  • v0.36.0 Changes

    October 20, 2020
    • POSSIBLY BREAKING : We removed some default parameters for the ApolloStore from ApolloClient and LegacyInterceptorProvider to prevent an issue where developers could accidentally create these objects with different caches. (#1461)
    • โž• Added a new parameter to allow the option to not automatically connect a websocket on initialization. (#1458)
  • v0.35.0 Changes

    October 16, 2020
    • ๐Ÿ’ฅ BREAKING : Removed the now-unused-in-the-SDK GraphQLHTTPResponseError type. If you were relying on this class, please copy it out of v0.34.1. (#1437)
    • ๐Ÿ’ฅ BREAKING : Removed default parameters from RequestBodyCreator's default implementation to fix an issue where when default parameters were passed, the compiler would always select the default implementation even if a full alternate implementation was provided. (#1450)
    • โœ‚ Removed unnecessary manual task clearing when invalidating a URLSession. (#1443)
  • v0.34.1 Changes

    October 01, 2020
    • ๐Ÿ›  Fixes an issue that would cause headers to get lost when sending with useGETForQueries. (#1420)
  • v0.34.0 Changes

    September 29, 2020
  • v0.34.0-rc.2 Changes

    September 22, 2020

    ๐Ÿš€ Networking Stack, Release Candidate 2

    • Made RequestChainNetworkTransport subclassable and changed two methods to be open so they can be subclassed in order to facilitate using subclasses of HTTPRequest when needed. (#1405)
    • Made numerous improvements to creating upload requests - all upload request setup is now happening through the UploadRequest class, which is now open for your subclassing funtimes. (#1405)
    • ๐Ÿ“‡ Renamed RequestCreator to RequestBodyCreator to more accurately reflect what it's doing (particularly in light of the fact that we didn't have a Request in the old networking stack, and now we do), and renamed associated properties and parameters. (#1405)