apollo-ios v1.0.4 Release Notes
- 🛠 Fixed - Convenience initializer for mock objects without fields: When mock objects did not have any fields a convenience initializer would still be generated causing infinite recursion during initialization. #2634 Thank you to @Gois for the contribution!
- 🛠 Fixed - Ambiguous use of operator '??': When the nil coalescing operator was used on variables without a type the compiler could not determine which one to use. #2650. Thanks to @skreberem for raising the issue.
- 🛠 Fixed - Generate library for test mock target: Previous versions would generate the SPM target for test mocks but not a library to properly import it into your unit tests. #2638 Thank you to @Gois for the contribution!
- 🛠 Fixed - Podspec Swift version mismatched with SPM package version: The Swift version is now the same between the two dependency managers. #2657
- 🛠 Fixed - Conflicting configuration values: There is now an error during code generation when the given configuration has conflicting values that cannot be fulfilled. #2677
- 🛠 Fixed -
DocumentTypenamespacing: The correct module namespacing is now used for
DocumentTypein generated operation code. #2679
- 🆕 New - CLI version checker: This ensures that the version of the CLI being used to generate Swift code is the same as the version of the Apollo iOS dependency being used. #2562
- 🔄 Changed - Removed SPM plug-ins: The SPM plug-ins for the CLI commands
generatehave been removed. There is a new plug-in to install the CLI and the CLI commands should be used from the command line instead. #2649
- 🔄 Changed - CLI defaults: The updated default for the output of operation files is now
.inSchemaModule, and the
initcommand now requires a module type to be specified when creating a configuration file. #2673