App Store Checklist alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Reference" category.
Alternatively, view App Store Checklist alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of App Store Checklist or a related project?
App Store Checklist
Before submitting to the App Store, make sure your app fullfills all these checks!
- [ ] Does not contain any Objectionable Content (content that is offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust, or in exceptionally poor taste)
- [ ] Has filtering and reporting mechanism for User Generated Content
- [ ] Does not risk physical harm of user
- [ ] Developer Contact Information is relevant and up to date
- [ ] No continuous vibration
- [ ] Doesn't have a long startup/load time
- [ ] Tells the user if and when their device loses its network connection.
- [ ] App is Complete and has no Bugs
- [ ] App is not a Beta, Demo or Trial
- [ ] Metadata is Accurate. No Hidden or Undocumented Features
- [ ] Compatible with iPad and iPhones running latest iOS
- [ ] Only uses public APIs
- [ ] Compatible with IPv6
- [ ] Does not include names, imagery or icons of any mobile platforms (i.e. Apple Watch, iOS, Android etc) unless part of an approved specific feature
- [ ] Does not mention other supported platforms
- [ ] In-App Purchases are only purchasable through Apple's IAP system
- [ ] Subscriptions should provide ongoing value to a custsomer (i.e. be given new content)
- [ ] Subscription Users should be able to easily upgrade/downgrade
- [ ] Should not use content codes to unlock new content
- [ ] Should not be a catalog of other apps (aka not compete with the App Store)
- [ ] Insurance Apps must be free
- [ ] Should not restrict by location or carrier
- [ ] Name does not contain "Beta", "Demo" or "Trial"
- [ ] Follows Apple's (Human Interface Guidelines)[https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/]
- [ ] All Icon sizes should look identical
- [ ] Doesn't contain porn
- [ ] Doesn't use Apple’s UI Graphics or Logos
- [ ] Avoid copying core functionality of the OS’s pre-installed apps
- [ ] Design is original. Not a copyact
- [ ] Isn't a repackaged website
- [ ] Doesn't have the same Bundle IDs as another submitted App
- [ ] Complies with (App Extension Programming Guide)[https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/General/Conceptual/ExtensibilityPG/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014214]
- [ ] Does not scrape from any Apple site or service
- [ ] Obtains permission from user before transmitting personal data
- [ ] Data from HomeKit API is not used for advertising
- [ ] Dose not use or disclose to third parties data gathered in the health, fitness, and medical research context
- [ ] Does not write false/inaccurate data to HealthKit or any other medical research/health management apps
- [ ] Obtains consent from participants/guardians before conducting health-related human subject research
- [ ] App does not use the Location API to provide emergency services or control autonomous vehicles
- [ ] If App has Gambling, only if you have met your legal obligations wherever it is available