👍 The goal for Argo 3.0 was to work on simplifying some of the complexity by removing extraneous API and improving consistency between Argo and other libraries (including the Swift standard lib). In addition, we've added support for Swift 2.2.
💥 Breaking Changes
- ⚡️ Update to Swift 2.2 - Leo Mehlig
- ✂ Remove Optional versions of
<|operators - Gordon Fontenot
- 👌 Improve the API for root key decoding - Gordon Fontenot
- 📜 Use
JSON.parse- Gordon Fontenot
- ➕ Add a Boolean case to JSON - Gordon Fontenot
- ➕ Add alternative named instance method on Decoded - Dorian Scheidt
- ➕ Add leftwise flatMap operator for Decoded - Gordon Fontenot
- ➕ Add free functions for decoding collections - Gordon Fontenot
- ➕ Added parsing from String for decoding Int64 - Niels van Hoorn
- ⚡️ Update errors for RawRepresentable types. - Paul Young
- ✂ Remove
typeMismatchfunction - Dapeng Gao
- 👉 Use an autoclosure for the rhs of <|> - Gordon Fontenot
- Generalize the type for
sequencetaking a dict - Gordon Fontenot
- 📚 (hopefully) the entire public API now has inline documentation!
🚀 Huge thank you to everyone that submitted PRs, opened issues, and reviewed code for this release!