AXPhotoViewer v1.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-06-17 // over 3 years ago
- Requires Swift 4.1
- 🆕 [NEW] Support for new network integration - Nuke. Required iOS/tvOS 9.0 or higher.
- 🆕 [NEW] Support for UIContentMode on reference image views during transitions. The transition animator will adopt the content mode of the startingView and endingView.
- 🆕 [NEW] Support for spring damping ratio in AXTransitionInfo. Control the springy-ness of your transitions by adjusting this value!
- 🆕 [NEW] Supply a custom fade backdrop view if desired. This is defined on the AXTransitionInfo object and will be used during presentation/dismissal transitions. (#36 - thanks @ashitikov!)
- 🛠 [FIXED] Safe area insets being automatically applied to the scrollView during image zoom.
- 🛠 [FIXED] Network integrations will now always return on a background thread. This was a problem for synchronous cache fetches (memory) that were made on the main thread.