Avg Release Cycle
1292 days ago
- ➕ Added helper function to convert an array of objects in the current context.
- ➕ Added
Cd.transactWithto internalize the
Cd.useInCurrentContextfunction in most cases.
- ➕ Added the PromiseKit extension (see README section for details).
- ➕ Added the
onparameter to transactions to specify your own dispatch queue for batching serial transactions into relevant queues.
- ➕ Added the
- ➕ Added support for forced serial transactions (See README section on forced serial transactions)
- ➕ Address issue where newly inserted objects on the main context were not triggering fetched result controller insertion states.
- 🔄 Changed Cd.useInCurrentContext to be less heavy-handed out raising exceptions. Now allows context-less objects with persistent IDs to be used.
- ➕ Added example of above issue to the basic example app (prints out property in the main thread of object created in a transaction)
- ➕ Added Updated case for the updateHandler.
- 🛠 Fixed bug that raised an incorrect excpetion during the main thread's merge handler.
- 🛠 Fixed main thread blocking error
- 🔄 Changed userInfo to use Any as value
- ➕ Added update handler hook to main-queue objects
- ➕ Added userInfo dictionary to CdManagedObject
- 🛠 Fixed notification key for main thread context
- ➕ Added support for expressions, grouping, properties and fetching dictionaries instead of managed objects.
- 🔄 changed onlyAttr to onlyProperties
- 🎉 Initial Release