13 Analytics libraries and projects
8.2 0.0 L1 Objective-CAnalytics abstraction library offering a sane API for tracking events and user data.
8.1 7.9 L2 Objective-CAdvanced analytics platform.
6.8 7.3 L2 Objective-COpen source, mobile & web analytics, crash reports and push notifications platform for iOS & Android.
6.2 5.8 L4 Objective-CThe hassle-free way to integrate analytics into any iOS application.
3.9 8.3 Objective-CError tracking with a free tier. Error reports include data on device, release, user, and allows arbitrary data.
2.2 0.0 L5 Objective-CLightweight Objective-C wrapper around the Google Analytics for iOS SDK with some extra goodies.
1.2 0.0 L4 Objective-CIdentify behaviours through Analytics and react with real-time Personalization.
1.0 0.0 HTMLPaid cross-platform analytics backend.
0.4 6.8 RubyA Simple SDK for developers to manage and maximise conversions of all in-app promotions.
- -Answers gives you real-time insight into people’s experience in your app.
- -Brings app marketing and analytics together.
- -Comprehensive analytics service that improves your project and saves time for product development.
- -Helps analyze and visualize user behavior in mobile apps. Provides visual user journeys, heatmaps and crash replays.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.