ClusterKit alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Maps" category.
Alternatively, view ClusterKit alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.5 1.3 L2 ClusterKit VS Mapbox GLInteractive, thoroughly customizable maps in native Android, iOS, macOS, Node.js, and Qt applications, powered by vector tiles and OpenGL
3.9 0.0 L3 ClusterKit VS CMMapLauncherCMMapLauncher is a mini-library for iOS that makes it quick and easy to show directions in various mapping applications.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ClusterKit or a related project?
ClusterKit is an elegant and efficiant clustering controller for maps. Its flexible architecture make it very customizable, you can use your own algorithm and even your own map provider.
- Native supports of MapKit, GoogleMaps, Mapbox and YandexMapKit.
- Comes with 2 clustering algorithms, a Grid Based Algorithm and a Non Hierarchical Distance Based Algorithm.
- Annotations are stored in a QuadTree for efficient region queries.
- Cluster center can be switched to Centroid, Nearest Centroid, Bottom.
- Handles pin selection as well as drag and dropping.
- Written in Objective-C with full Swift interop support.
Installation & Usage
Please follow the wiki for integration.
If you want to try it, simply run:
pod try ClusterKit
Or clone the repo and run
pod install from the [Examples](Examples) directory first.
Provide the Google API Key in the AppDelegate in order to try it with GoogleMaps.
Provide the Mapbox Access Token in the AppDelegate in order to try it with Mapbox.
Provide the Yandex API Key in the AppDelegate in order to try it with YandexMapKit.
Assets by Hugo des Gayets.
Thanks @petropavel13 for the YandexMapKit integration.
ClusterKit is available under the MIT license. See the [LICENSE](LICENSE) file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ClusterKit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.