CNPPopupController alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Popup" category.
Alternatively, view CNPPopupController alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.2 0.0 L2 CNPPopupController VS PopupDialogA simple, customizable popup dialog for iOS written in Swift. Replaces UIAlertController alert style.
1.8 0.0 L1 CNPPopupController VS PopupKitSimple way to present custom views as a popup in iOS and tvOS.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of CNPPopupController or a related project?
THIS PROJECT IS DEPRECATED I no longer have the time to maintain this project, sorry. I am no longer making any changes to this codebase. Please feel free to fork it, change whatever you want, and publish it anywhere you like. I'll leave this repo open until September 1, 2019 so that you can get what you need.
CNPPopupController is a simple and versatile class for presenting a custom popup in a variety of fashions. It includes a many options for controlling how your popup appears and behaves.
Please feel free to contribute to this project, open issues, make suggestions and submit pull-requests. If you use this project in your app, let me know. I'd love to see what you do with it.
Available in CocoaPods
(See sample Xcode project in
Creating a Popup
Create a popup with custom animations and behaviors. Customizations can also be accessed via properties on the
- (instancetype)initWithContents:(NSArray *)contents;
contents only accepts an array of
CNPPopupTheme instance can be created and assigned to the
theme property of a
@property (nonatomic, strong) UIColor *backgroundColor;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat cornerRadius;
@property (nonatomic, assign) UIEdgeInsets popupContentInsets;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CNPPopupStyle popupStyle;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CNPPopupPresentationStyle presentationStyle;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CNPPopupMaskType maskType;
@property (nonatomic, assign) BOOL dismissesOppositeDirection;
@property (nonatomic, assign) BOOL shouldDismissOnBackgroundTouch;
@property (nonatomic, assign) BOOL movesAboveKeyboard;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat contentVerticalPadding;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat maxPopupWidth;
@property (nonatomic, assign) CGFloat animationDuration;
CNPPopupController works on iOS 6 - iOS 10
CNPPopupController was created by Carson Perrotti
September 15, 2016 v0.3.3
- Content layout fixes
- Better swift support
July 14, 2016 v0.3.2
- Fixes an issue where content would not be perfectly centred.
- Project compatibility fixes to prevent
- Added property to adjust animation transition duration.
September 13, 2015 v0.3.1
YESin the default theme.
September 11, 2015 v0.3.0
- Support for iOS 9 and a few bug fixes.
August 30, 2015 v0.2.3
- Lower minimum required OS version to 6.0, since it works there anyway.
August 16, 2015 v0.2.2
- Bug fix for centering the popup above the keyboard when presented. Thanks to Nicholas for the proactive help on this one.
June 14th, 2015 v0.2.0
- Completely rewritten. Started from the bottom, now we're here.
- There are some minor API changes in v0.2.0. I tried to keep it as close to the last version as possible. See the example project if you need some help getting it set up.
- Custom view support (You can add anything, as it's contents as long as it is a UIView or subclass of UIView
- Lots of bug fixes
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the CNPPopupController README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.