v2.0.1February 16, 2019
v2.0.0February 16, 2019
Since we manage the collapsing by controlling the number of rows in the section, thus setting the height to 0 is redundant.
🚀 This release simplified the heightForRowAtIndexPath function.
🚀 It has been a long way since I wrote the repo https://github.com/jeantimex/ios-swift-collapsible-table-section, spent the last few weeks learning how to make a pod and let people use it easily. This is the very first version of the release, new features are coming!
- Cocoa framework development folder structure
- 👷 Add travis CI for unit testing
- Wrap the collapsible table view in a UIViewController to hide the implementation of collapsing table sections
- Basic interface design, the goal is make this library easy to use and extend for more features in the future
- ✅ Add test cases, test, test and test
- Add several examples in the Examples project
- 📚 Complete the documentation
- 🚀 Release 1.0.0 🎉
v0.0.9July 23, 2017
v0.0.8July 23, 2017
v0.0.7July 22, 2017
Set up the example project.
v0.0.4July 21, 2017
🛠 Fixed the git url and provided better description.