v2.4.3March 14, 2020
This release targets Swift 5.0.x / Xcode 10.2.x.
- 🛠 Fix a crash that occurs when the number of fields is small (#92). Thanks a72 for reporting this issue!
- 🛠 Fix CSV Deprecated compiler warning (#93). Thanks robwithhair for reporting this issue!
💥 Breaking change
In 2.4.2 and later versions, If you specify a key that does not have a value in subscript, an empty string is returned. For example,
let csvString = "key1,key2\nvalue1" // There is only one field in the second line.let csv = try! CSVReader(string: csvString, hasHeaderRow: true) csv.next()let value2 = csv["key2"] // Change point: Formerly nil, now "" is returned.let value3 = csv["key3"] // In this case, nil will be returned.
v2.3.1December 06, 2018
This release targets Swift 4.2.1 / Xcode 10.1.
- 👀 Decodable support (#61). Please see README.md for usage. Thanks yoiang for the pull request!
- ➕ Added support for decoding with Int-based CodingKey (#72). Thanks sstadelman for the pull request!
- 👌 Improved reading speed when using InputStream. (#65)
v2.2.1April 22, 2018
v2.2.0April 21, 2018
⚡️ Document updates only.