- 👌 Support for Swift 4.2 and Xcode 10
🍱 DeckTransition is now at version 2.0! 🎉
⬆️ This is a major API upgrade. The previous API which required
UIScrollViewDelegateconformance has been entirely removed, and is replaced by an automatic
API Breaking Changes
DeckTransitioningDelegateis removed. This behaviour is now managed automatically, which means that your old dismissal code is no longer needed and can be removed entirely, and your existing view controllers should "just work" in most cases.
📚 There exist some edge cases with the new mechanism, more about which, including workarounds, can be found in the documentationʼs new UIScrollView detection guide.
- 0️⃣ A new
isSwipeToDismissEnabledparameter is added to the
DeckTransitioningDelegateinitializer, to disable the swipe-to-dismiss gesture entirely, if need be. This is set to
trueby default and requires no change to retain previous behaviour.
- 0️⃣ A new
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where animations were incorrect on older versions of iOS
- ⚡️ Updated animations to work much better when presenting mutliple view controllers using DeckTransition
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where the appearance method calls were sometimes unbalanced
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where rotation would break the rounded corners
👍 This is the last version of this framework to support Swift 3.x. Further development will be done on Swift 4.x
- Corner rounding is now animated
- 🚚 Moved appearance transition methods to the presentation controller
- 🛠 Fixed the alpha animation during presentation