EarlGrey v1.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-03-04 // almost 5 years ago
🔄 Change Log
🚀 Details changes in each release of EarlGrey. EarlGrey follows semantic versioning.
Baseline: [2b3939a] + [2b3939a]: Fix Swift file issues with the updated EarlGrey code for release 1.13.0
- ➕ Add nullability to EarlGrey Headers. Issue #449
- ✂ Remove
notNilmethod and add explicit check in the matcher itself.
- ⚡️ Update the Swift wrapper to used refined methods to prevent discardable result warnings.
- ⚡️ Update EarlGrey assert(with:) calls to assert(_:).
- 🚚 Move the GREYRunLoopSpinner to spin on the thread passed to it instead of the main thread.
- ➕ Add tests for disabled buttons, fix visibility test and add iOS 11 support to tests.
- 🚚 Move
EarlGreyImplinterface out of EarlGrey.h.
- ➕ Add shake motion support to EarlGrey.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 👉 Use
TIPreferencesControllerto change the keyboard settings so it will not load
TIUserWordsManager, which can cause occasional crashes on iOS 11.0+.
- Tell the preferences not to show keyboard tutorial as it interferes with typing.
- Close MVC unconditionally to prevent erroneous scenarios where it fails to execute the completion block, leaving it resident on the screen forever.
- ✅ EarlGrey has now been tested for working till Xcode version 9.3. Any small test breakages with Xcode 9.3 are being tested.