EarlGrey v2.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-20 // over 1 year ago
Baseline: [ddf2911] + [ddf2911]: GREYCAAnimationDelegate optimization.
- 👌 Support has been added for Xcode 11, 12 and iOS 13.x, iOS 14.
- Performance improvement for visibility checker that is used for grey_tap(), grey_sufficientlyVisible(), etc.
- 🔊 Error logs are now more concise and clear.
- 🔀 Miscellaneous synchronization improvements related to scroll views, timers and network tracking.
- ✅ All EarlGrey interactions from the test side now work on a separate background queue.
- ➕ Added app-under-test crash handler API to bring back crashed app and continue remaining test cases properly.
- ➕ Added dispatch policy API and the new background execution policy, which is more resistant to remote call related deadlock.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- ✅ UIView and UIViewController owned by test can no longer be sent to app-under-test by remote invocation, which is considered a common mistake.
- ✅ EarlGrey has been tested for working till Xcode version 12.2 and Swift 5.
- There are animation issues with Context Menu’s and multi-window animations.
- ASAN, UBSAN and TSAN do not work with EarlGrey at the moment.
Previous changes from v2.0.0
Baseline: [13e6676] + [13e6676]: GREYTestDO modular imports
- 🛠 Fixed total animation duration miscalculation.
- Created a separate proxy queue class.
- 🚀 Release for EarlGreyV2