FileProvider v0.20.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-08-29 // almost 5 years ago
currentPathproperty is now deprecated and out of use. It will be marked as obsoleted soon. Use local var in case you want to track it. Also
fileproviderFailed()delegate method signature has changed to send
Errorobject to user.
- Making more method implementations overridable for user.
- Consistency to delegate call in all
- 🚚 moved to v2 api in Dropbox for copy, move and delete files.
URL.checkResourceIsReachable()to check file exists instead if
FileManager.fileExists()for iCloud and promised urls.
- ➕ Added convenience methods for
🐛 Bugs fixed:
- Downloading/Uploading files with colon in name would be failed due to percent encoding
- Recursive search in FTP, OneDrive, WebDAV
- 🚚 FTP crash on rucursive remove due to Progress exception