FileProvider v0.21.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-10-27 // almost 5 years ago
This is the last pod which will work with Swift 3. If you are using Swift 3 in your project, please use
swift-3(will be created soon) branch directly using other installation methods. I will maintain code for Swift 3 as far as possible.
📚 OneDrive provider is updated to latest version according to Microsoft documentations. You can use
OneDriveProvider.Routeenum to determine which root should be used to access files, use
.meto access your own files or other options to access enterprise and shared files.
storageProperties()method signature has been changed and you have to rectify it manually.
contents(path:, progressHandler:)method added to allow fetch data of remote file progressively. This allows buffering and showing files while downloading.
storageProperties()method now returns
VolumeObjectinstance in completion handler, which contains volume size and other informations.
- ➕ Added progressive downloading method
contents(path:, progressHandler:)for HTTP-based providers
- ✂ Removed
- Code is Swift 4 compatible now.
copy(localURL:to:)reading and writing to local url are coordinated now.
- 🔨 refactored paginated listing. (Dropbox, OneDrive and GoogleDrive in future)
- ➕ Added HEIF thumbnail and properties generators. (iOS 11.0, macOS 10.13)
🐛 Bugs fixed:
- Cloud provider misbehaves in subdirectories.
- OneDrive download progress was not available due to
- Overwrite flag didn't work in HTTP-based providers.
url(of:)crash when path is empty.
Progressreturned didn't parented correctly.
- 👌 Improved compilation speed.