🐢 Open terminal quickly from Finder Edit
FinderGo alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Other Xcode" category.
Alternatively, view FinderGo alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.5 0.0 L5 FinderGo VS SynxA command-line tool that reorganizes your Xcode project folder to match your Xcode groups
3D Touch shortcuts in the Simulator
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of FinderGo or a related project?
❤️ Support my app ❤️
- Push Hero - pure Swift native macOS application to test push notifications
- PastePal - Pastboard, note and shortcut manager
- Frame recorder - Recorder gif and video with frame
- Other apps
- A macOS app and Finder Sync Extension to open Terminal, iTerm, Hyper from Finder
- Support macOS 10.12
How to install
- Get the binary from https://github.com/onmyway133/FinderGo/releases
How to use
As a macOS application
How to use
- Right click on app to open, because this is not from AppStore
- Cmd+Drag app icon into Finder toolbar
How to change default terminal
Run either of these to change your default terminal that FinderGo uses
defaults write com.onmyway133.FinderGo terminal Terminal defaults write com.onmyway133.FinderGo terminal iTerm defaults write com.onmyway133.FinderGo terminal Hyper
How to change icon
As a Finder Sync Extension
- [x] Go to Terminal
- [x] Go to iTerm
- [x] Go to Hyper
How to use
- Because of sandbox, we need to copy scripts from
FinderSyncExtension/Scriptsin project to
/Library/Application Scripts/com.onmyway133.FinderGo.FinderSyncExtensionby running
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/onmyway133/FinderGo/master/install.sh | sh
- Check for
FinderGoif it is not enabled yet
- Right click on Finder toolbar ->
Customize Toolbar, then Cmd+Drag
- Icon http://emojione.com/
Khoa Pham, [email protected]
FinderGo is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the FinderGo README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.