Fluent alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Animation" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Fluent or a related project?
Swift Animations made Easy
- Add the following to your
pod 'Fluent', '~> 0.1'
- or add the following to your
or clone as a git submodule,
or just copy files in the
Fluentfolder into your project.
Fluent makes writing animations declarative and chainable.
boxView .animate(0.5) .rotate(0.5) .scale(2) .backgroundColor(.blueColor()) .waitThenAnimate(0.5) .scale(1) .backgroundColor(.redColor())
Simply call one of the animation methods, of which only
duration is required:
- animate(duration: NSTimeInterval, velocity: CGFloat , damping: CGFloat, options: UIViewAnimationOptions)
- waitThenAnimate(duration: NSTimeInterval, velocity: CGFloat , damping: CGFloat, options: UIViewAnimationOptions)
All common properties on
UIView are supported:
- scale(factor: CGFloat)
- translate(x: CGFloat, y: CGFloat)
- rotate(cycles: CGFloat)
- backgroundColor(color: UIColor)
- alpha(alpha: CGFloat)
- frame(frame: CGRect)
- bounds(bounds: CGRect)
- center(center: CGPoint)
There are also relative versions of the transforms:
- scaleBy(factor: CGFloat)
- translateBy(x: CGFloat, y: CGFloat)
- rotateBy(cycles: CGFloat)
You may not mix absolute and relative transformations in the same animation.
The order of the transformations are important!
To reverse the following:
boxView .animate(1) .translateBy(50, 50) .rotateBy(0.5) .scaleBy(2) .backgroundColor(.blueColor()) .alpha(0.7)
We need to undo the transformations in reverse or get weird results:
boxView .animate(1) .scaleBy(0.5) .rotateBy(-0.5) .translateBy(-50, -50) .backgroundColor(.redColor())
Fluent is under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Fluent README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.