GEOSwift v9.0.0 Release Notes
GeometryConvertible.buffer(by:)can now be used with negative widths.
- #232 Dependency and tooling
- Updates to GEOSwift/geos 7.0.0 (libgeos/geos 3.10.1)
- Increases swift-tools-version to 5.3 (corresponds to Xcode 12)
- Drops support for Carthage
- Reorganizes sources to match Swift Package Manager conventions
- #235 Added
- ⚡️ #236 Updated
LineStringConvertiblemethods to use implementations from geos:
normalizedDistanceFromStart(toProjectionOf:): The geos implementation returns 0 for 0-length lines, whereas the old GEOSwift implementation threw
GEOSwiftError.lengthIsZero, which has now been removed.