Gradle Xcode plugin v0.20.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-02 // about 3 years ago
- Added 'COMPILER_INDEX_STORE_ENABLE=NO' to disable indexing during build to speed up the build
- ➕ Added Rome Support so that carthage dependencies can be cached. If a Romefile and rome itself is present, a download is performed before the carthage bootstrap task. Also a rome upload is performed afterward before running the xcodebuild itself.
- The destination must now not be specified exactly. If you specify 'iPad Pro (11-inch)' the first destination is picked with matches this prefix e.g. 'iPad Pro (11-inch)(2nd generation)'
- Made compabtile with gradle 6.x
- ➕ Added that embedded apps are also signed. (On macOS apps can be embedded)
- ➕ additionalParameters as list did not work when applying it to the Task
- ✅ The test cases (.xctestrun) where not found because they where not search in the project directory. (It looks like with newer gradle version the default directory in not in the project root anymore)
- ✅ With Xcode 12 the unit test output has changed and fixed parser so that progress is shown agai..
Previous changes from v0.19.1
🚀 Note: bumped minor version number 19, that indicated the year 2019. The minor versions are the release numbers then (1 for the second release this year).
- ⚡️ Updated the parsing of the output so that errors and warnings are shown when compiling swift code.
- 🛠 Fixed device build when using Xcode 10.2: Issue #411 🔄 Changes
- 🏗 The carthage derived data is set the the projects build/derivedData/carthage directory
- ➕ added
carthage.cacheboolean parameter so disable the cache (default is true)