HorizonSDK-iOS v2.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-11-19 // over 3 years ago
- 🛠 Fixed a bug regarding the initial configuration of photo mod
Previous changes from v2.5
- 🛠 Fixed main thread accessing bug
- ➕ Added new methods that allow developers to set a specific AVCaptureDevice object as an active device instead of just specifying the resolution. That gives developers the ability to pass the new devices (e.g. telephoto, wide, dual lens) of the iPhone Plus and iPhone X device models to the SDK.
- Introduced a new method for setting the
-(BOOL)setOutputMovieSize:error:that reports whether the set has been successful or not.
- 📚 Updated documentation.
- 🐎 Various bug fixes and performance optimizations.