Httper-iOS alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Debugging" category.
Alternatively, view Httper-iOS alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 4.9 Httper-iOS VS HyperionIn-app design review tool to inspect measurements, attributes, and animations.
7.6 3.8 Httper-iOS VS MTHawkeyeProfiling / Debugging assist tools for iOS. (Memory Leak, OOM, ANR, Hard Stalling, Network, OpenGL, Time Profile ...)
6.7 6.6 Httper-iOS VS Playbook📘A library for isolated developing UI components and automatically taking snapshots of them.
6.2 0.0 Httper-iOS VS WoodpeckerEGODatabase is a thread-safe Objective-C SQLite wrapper with full support for asynchronous SQLite calls as well as built in NSOperationQueue support.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Httper-iOS or a related project?
Httper is a REST API test tool running on your iOS devices. It helps developers to test their REST APIs anywhere and anytime without PC.
Httper is a REST API test app running on your iOS devices. It helps developers to test their REST APIs anywhere and anytime without desktop PC.
Some features of Httper:
- Developers can submit a HTTP request with headers, parameters and row request body. The HTTP response can be shown as four styles including pretty, row, preview, and detail.
- Project function: After create a project, you can add a group of requests into a project. Httper also supports to synchronize between multiple devices after signing in you account. Your projects and requests can be synchronized into a new device easily.
- Some Internet tools are included in Httper:
- Ping a domain or IP address.
- Whois search.
- Get device public IP info, WiFi info and cellular info.
Submit issues on https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/issues or send email to me([email protected]). Httper is an open source software. If you like my app, please give me a star on Github: https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS
Submit issues on https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/issues or send email to me.
Download this app from App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/httper/id1166884043
Httper is relied on the following frameworks, I am very pleasure if you can give a star to them.
Anyone can copy, read, modify and build this project by yourself. No one is permitted to recompile and archive this project, in order to publish it on any platforms including but not limited to App Store, for any purpose.