infer v1.1.0 Release Notes
- 🆕 New JSON input format for SIL. This new format was contributed from Infer#, whose C# frontend for Infer emits SIL as JSON using this format.
👷 Build System Integrations
- ⬆️ Clang upgraded to version 11.0
- 📄 Liveness: properly handle exceptional control flow
- 📄 Pulse:
- Added preliminary Java support
- New Uninitialized value bug type, aiming to replace the previous Uninit checker as this one is inter-procedural and more precise.
- OPTIONAL_EMPTY_ACCESS is now enabled by default
- 🆕 NEW checker Topl(early alpha): An experimental checker framework: write your own analysis as a state machine representing a temporal property over multiple memory objects at once, eg to write a taint analysis. Topl is based on Pulse.
- Miscellaneous improvements to cost, inferbo, nullsafe, racerd, starvation