Avg Release Cycle
v4.0.1November 16, 2018
- Adds the ability to override the folder name where snapshots are going to be saved for each test class.
- Support for library test bundles.
- Support for setting
IMAGE_DIFF_DIRusing preprocessor or a property on
- Formatted the project using clang-format to escape two space indentation hell.
- Added nullability annotations to the entire project to improve portability with Swift and the clang analyzer.
deviceAgnosticin favour of
- Remove dead Swift code in
Apologies for the churn in this version. We realised after we had merged #14 that we broke semantic versioning with
3.1.0so we unpublished that podspec and then merged all of the breaking changes we had on the backlog that were pressing.
- Project has been relicensed to MIT via the original project and Facebook's PATENTS file has been removed with their blessing. Thank you Facebook!
- Deployment Target is now iOS 8.1, Base SDK is 11.2.
- Updated for CocoaPods 1.4.0.
- Added ability to have more fine–grained control over snapshot file names using deviceAgnostic with a new flag 'agnosticOptions'.
- Updated for Xcode 9.2 and Swift 4.
- Fixed a bug where the bounds of a snapshot would be incorrect after UIAppearance triggers a change in the intrinsic content size of the UIView being snapshotted.
- Fixes to podspec
- Project transferred to Uber; license changed from BSD to MIT
- Swift 3.1 support
- Fixed broken FB_REFERENCE_IMAGE_DIR preprocessor macro
- Swift 3 support (#194)
- Replace big macro with Objective-C method for easier debugging (#180)
- Allow to compile with Xcode 7 and Xcode 8 Swift 2.3 (#179)
- Disabled Bitcode for tvOS target (#169)
- Added user target in podspec (#165)
- Added tvOS support for cocoapods (#163)
- Remove custom module map for cocoapods (#141)