MMKV v1.2.8 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-05-06 // almost 2 years ago
This will be the last version that supports armeabi arch on Android. To avoid some crashes on the old NDK (r16b), and make the most of a more stable
libc++, we have decided to upgrade MMKV's building NDK in the next release. That means we can't support armeabi anymore.
We really appreciate your understanding.
- Migrate MMKV to Maven Central Repository. For versions older than v1.2.7 (including), they are still available on JCenter.
- ➕ Add
MMKV.disableProcessModeChecker(). There are some native crash reports due to the process mode checker. You can disable it manually.
- 🚀 For the same reason described above (native crashed), MMKV will now turn off the process mode checker on a non-debuggable app (aka, a release build).
- For MMKV to detect whether the app is debuggable or not, when calling
MMKV.initialize()to customize the root directory, a
contextparameter is required now.
🍎 iOS / macOS
- ⬆️ Min iOS support has been upgrade to iOS 9.
- 👌 Support building by Xcode 12.