MOCA Analytics v1.6.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-05-01 // about 7 years ago
- 🚑 Critical bug fix for iOS 8.3. AutoLayout constrain violation: "A multiplier of 0 or a nil second item together with a location for the first attribute creates an illegal constraint of a location equal to a constant. Location attributes must be specified in pairs". This bug affects all apps with MOCA SDK 1.6.3 running on iOS 8.3.
- 🐛 Bug fix: persist experience fired at timestamp after app kill / restart to guarantee consistent repeat frequency.
- ⚡️ Updated API in MOCAProximityActionsDelegate. Enables custom delegate to get access to MOCAAction class and underlying action details such as background alert text. Previous methods deprecated (but still working).
- 👌 Improved beacon ranging in background. The SDK uses now maximum available time doing ranging (up to 190 seconds) after being woken up in background.
- 🔨 Major refactoring of MOCA iBeacons driver to improve detection of beacon enter/exit region events when the app has been killed. In some situations when the app has been killed by the user or OS, the detection of beacons may take up to several minutes after the user turn the screen on or unlocks the phone.
- 🐛 Bug fix: auto register for push notifications called even if disabled
- 🐛 Bug fix: register for location services not always called in iOS 7
- 📈 Analytics: track actions fired in foreground/background.
- 🔨 NaoMicro driver was refactored out of SDK and is now available as an add-in.
- 👍 Optional AdSupport framework integration (SDK detects automatically if the App supports Ads).
- 🐛 Bug fix: session tracking improved
- Crash fix in ProximityManager when server request fails.
v1.4.9 ⚡️ -Update NaoMicro SDK
v1.4.8 ⚡️ -Update NaoMicro SDK
v1.4.7 💻 -Fix: dispatch NaoMicro beacon events when delivered in background thread to UI thread
v1.4.6 -Fix: delay in opening custom URL
- 🛠 Fix: logout
- 👌 Improved iBeacon error debuging (eg. notify reason for beacon monitoring failure)
- 🛠 Fix: set string array value for custom property
- 🛠 Fix: rename remaining AFNetworking symbols in 386/x86_64 archs
- 👌 Improvement: smarter bluetooth on/off, airplane mode on/off handling
- 🛠 PoleStar NaoMicro SDK integration v12022015, bugfix
- 👍 PoleStar NaoMicro SDK integration v11022015, support for i386/x86_64
- 💻 Get top view fix for interactive UI views (toast, webview)
- 0️⃣ Default delay between subsequent actions set to 15 seconds
- ✂ Removed heart beat events
- 🆕 New API for MOCAProximityService segments
- 🆕 New API callback MOCAProximityActionDelegate: -(BOOL)canDisplayProximityActionNow:(MOCAProximityService*)service;
- FMDB symbols renamed to avoid conflict within hosting app that also use FMDB
- ✅ Latest NeoMicro Driver (6/02/2014)
- 🛠 Varios bug fixes
- Visit tracking enabled
- Hearbeat events disabled
- 👍 Full NaoMicro SDK integration (Exit Alert support)
- Segmentation engine
- ✂ Remove Monitored Region from NaoMicro SDK bug fix
v1.3.9 🆕 New features:
- Push Notification Actions
- Proximity engine improvements in background
- 🐛 Bug fix: restart proximity engine when location services authorization changes at start
- 🐛 Bug fix: persistent properties in MOCAUser
V1.3.6 🆕 New features:
- PoleStar NAO Micro integration
v1.3.2 🆕 New features:
- 👉 User Profile Sensing (Tags, Beacons, Places, Visit History)
- 🏷 Tag API
- 👌 Improved analytics
- Exit beacon trigger fix
- 👌 Support for show embedded html action
- Full screen overlay popup window
- 🛠 Various bug fixes
- 👍 Binary data codecs (efficient binary data serialization support)
v1.3.0 🔋 Features:
- 👍 iOS 8 support
- 👌 Improved geo-location tracking with low battery usage
- 👌 Improved geofencing support
- 📈 Beacon/Zone/Place analytics
- 📈 Geo analytics
- 👍 Passbook actions support
- 👍 FAT library support
v1.2.2 🔋 Features:
- SDK shutdown
- 🔧 Configurable geolocation tracking service
🐛 Bug fixes:
- 📜 Custom action parse error fixed
- 🛠 Install action delegated bug fixed
- 🛠 Proximity client locking issue fixed
Previous changes from v1.2
- SDK now supports iOS 6 (Analytics only) and iOS 7+ (Analytics and Proximity)
- Weak binding for iOS 6 is now supported
- You may know determine if proximity service is available by calling [MOCAProximityService isProximitySupported]
- Proximity actions are now delivered in foreground mode and converted to local push notifications in background mode.
🐛 Bug fixes and improvements:
- Various proximity engine fixes.
- Zone/Place enter range bug fix.
- Re-execute open url action bug fix.
- Number of performance optimizations
- CLBeacon CLProximity state change bug fix
- AFNetworking symbol conflicts removed. You may now use AFNetworking module in your app.