ObjectBox v1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-11-18 // over 2 years ago
- 👍 Carthage is now a supported installation method, in addition to CocoaPods
- If a convert annotation on an enum has no explicit database type given, its RawType is used.
- 🐎 Various performance and usability improvements, e.g.
setup.rbnow asks which project to use if there is more than one, and creates a non-empty
*.generated.swiftfile to help with code completion.
- ➕ Added
put()with variable argument list,
put(inout)for mutable structs, and
put()itself no longer returns IDs. (Apologies, please adjust your code)
- ➕ Added variants of methods that take arrays which work with the faster
- ✂ Removed some protocols that only ever had one instance.