OCLint alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Code Quality" category.
Alternatively, view OCLint alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OCLint or a related project?
OCLint - https://oclint.org
OCLint is a static code analysis tool for improving quality and reducing defects by inspecting C, C++ and Objective-C code.
It looks for potential problems that aren't visible to compilers, for example:
- Possible bugs - empty if/else/try/catch/finally statements
- Unused code - unused local variables and parameters
- Complicated code - high cyclomatic complexity, NPath complexity and high NCSS
- Redundant code - redundant if statement and useless parentheses
- Code smells - long method and long parameter list
- Bad practices - inverted logic and parameter reassignment
For more information, visit https://oclint.org