- ➕ Adds support for Swift 4.1 and Xcode 9.3.
- ➕ Adds an alert upon failure to compose email.
- ➕ Adds ability to specify the
- 🛠 Fixes issue with
UIBarButtonItems changing font on highlight in iOS 11.
- 🛠 Fixes issue with missing fonts when installing PinpointKit using the manual setup instructions.
🚀 This release adds support for Swift 4 and Xcode 9.
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where Photo permissions may be asked for prematurely.
- 🛠 Fixes an issue on iOS 11 where the Dismiss button of the Text Editor was too close to the title view.
🚀 This release adds support for Swift 3, including API changes reflecting the new naming guidelines, and additional entry points for customization and configuration.
- 🚚 Moves
ScreenshotDetectorto a subspec that is not included by default, so that clients need not set
- 🔄 Changes access control to publicize additional properties and objects that were previously
internalfor better customization.
- ➕ Adds an
EditorDelegateAPI to allow clients to be informed of more events within the editor.
- ➕ Adds
FeedbackConfigurationto allow greater configuration of the feedback to be sent.
- 🔊 Uses iOS 10 as the base SDK, which negates the usage of
SystemLoggeron iOS 10+ since there is currently no generic way to read all system logs, as there was pre-iOS 10.
- ✂ Removes
defaultPinpointKit. Clients are now responsible for holding onto their own
PinpointKitreference. Please refer to the README and Example project for code samples displaying this behavior.
- 🚚 Moves
🚀 This is a preview release of PinpointKit.
PinpointKit is an open-source iOS library in Swift that lets your testers and users send feedback with annotated screenshots and logs using a simple gesture.
- Shake to trigger feedback collection
- 🌲 Automatic, opt-in system log collection
- Add arrows, boxes, and text to screenshots to point out problems.
- Blur our sensitive information before sending screenshots
- Customize everything
- The color of the arrows, and boxes
- The text in the interface
- How and where your feedback is sent
- 🆓 Absolutely free and open source
- No backend required