Avg Release Cycle
2178 days ago
- PMTweenCATempo now uses NSRunLoopCommonModes
- 🛠 Fixed bug with Bounce easingIn type
- PMTweenPhysicsUnit now uses a higher-resolution timestamp
- 🛠 Fixed bug in the Back easingOut easing equation
- ⚡️ Moved the call of PMTweenUnit's updateBlock to after the property update
- PMTween header import now properly includes the constants from PMTweening
- 👌 Improved dispatch timer dealloc checks in PMTweenPhysicsUnit
- 🛠 PMTweenPhysicsSystem (used internally by PMTweenPhysicsUnit) now uses a fixed timestep, which though rudimentary, helps smooth out tween value jittering
- 🛠 Fixed bug with physics timer not properly removed
- ⚡️ PMTweenPhysicsUnit now updates its physics system independently of property updates, at a frequency of 120 fps by default (to provide double the resolution of a normal 60fps app). This can be changed by PMTweenPhysicsUnit's new property physicsTimerInterval.
- PMTweenPhysicsSystem now handles friction values with less accumulated error.
- PMTweenPhysicsUnit's velocity is now expressed in units per second. Prior to this the velocity acted as units per frame, which obviously caused inconsistent simulations.
- ⚡️ Minor updates to the Examples project.
- ⚡️ Updated project architecture to use single header import
- 🛠 Fixed string equality check in PMTweenSupport when comparing keyPaths
- Miscellaneous project cleanup
- ➕ Added support for CGVector structs as property tweening targets.
- ➕ Added support for tvOS as a target.
- ⚡️ Updated init methods to use instancetype
- 🔄 Changed minimum iOS target to 7.0.
- 🛠 Fixed additional warnings
- ✅ Modified one test
- ⚡️ updated Podspec
- ⚡️ Updated Podspec