🚀 Thanks to the release of Swift for Windows, this version includes an experimental, yet fully-featured release of Prism for windows.
See attached prism.exe in this release including instructions in the README file.
Thanks to @compnerd for his massive assistance in making this work.
🛠 This version also fixes an existing issue where templates stored in any folder hierarchy were processed as a flat hierarchy to the output folder. Now, the directory structure is preserved.
- ➕ Add support for kebab-case and PascalCase identities (#32)
- 👍 Allow using
!to invert template conditionals (#30)
- 👌 Support
isLastfor asset loops (colors, text styles, spacings) (#30)
- ➕ Add support for font weight, font style and font stretch (#29)
- 👌 Support text styles that have no color attached to them (#22)
- Round font size to nearest two decimal points (#33)
- 🛠 Various bug fixes and optimizations
🍱 📣 Prism 0.3.0 is out! 🎉😃
👍 Thanks for all the great feedback and ideas for Prism! Keep 'em coming, we're always excited to improve and expand Prism's capabilities and support.
⚡️ Here are some updates since 0.2:
🍱 📣 Prism 0.2 is out! 🎉😃
⚡️ Thanks for all the great feedback and ideas for Prism! Here are some updates since 0.1:
- Letter Spacing & Line Height now have friendly 2-precision rounding #15 (Thanks @artemnovichkov!)
prismnow uses swift-argument-parser for parsing its arguments
- 👷 We also switched to CI for this repo to use GitHub Actions!
- ➕ Add examples on generating SwiftUI style code with custom modifiers
- You can now install Prism via Homebrew
- ➕ Add instructions for installation via Mint
- Build-in reserved colors have been removed, but they can still be set in
reserved_textstyles) in .prism/config.yml
🎉 Initial version! 🥳