🚀 This release marks halfway into the journey to version 1.0. Notable updates in this release are:
- 👍 SPM support
- 🐎 Performance improvements
- 👌 Support for custom background with rounded corners and shadows.
- 👌 Support for Lists (using ListTextProcessor and ListCommand).
- 👌 Support for getting Editor height change updates via delegate.
🛠 and some under the hood improvements and bug fixes.
🚀 This is the first ever release of Proton. A framework having features like:
- Auto growing text editor
- 👌 Support for custom commands to add/modify text/attributes in Editor.
- 👌 Support for custom text processors that can add/modify text/attributes in Editor as user types the text.
- 👌 Support for adding any
UIViewas an attachment in the Editor.
- 👌 Supporting readonly version of Editor i.e. Renderer.
- 👌 Support for commands on Renderer.
- 👌 Supports iOS and macOS Catalyst apps.
📚 and much more. For a full list of available features, please refer documentation.