Provisioning v1.0.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-11-19 // almost 8 years ago
- The expiration for certificates embedded in the provisioning profile are now displayed. Xcode won't find a profile match if an expired certificate is replaced in the keychain but not embedded in a new provisioning file.
- Reading .ipa archives is now done without writing temporary files.
Previous changes from v1.0.3
- 📦 The plug-in will now report any provisioning information in .app packages or .ipa archives
- Basic information about the file itself is now shown (size and last modification date)
- 👀 Gave up on code signing the plug-in: see http://www.openradar.me/15444624
- 🛠 Fixed problems displaying information from provisioning profiles created several years ago