Hello and Welcome 👋
This guide will help you get started with Qonversion. Subscription analytics for marketers, developers, and analytics.
Get access to powerful yet simple subscription analytics, including install-to-paying-user conversion stats, MRR, LTV, churn and other metrics. Feed the advertising and analytics tools you are already using with the data on high-value users to improve your ad targeting and marketing ROAS.
Need help? Contact us! [email protected]
Qonversion - Mobile app subscription analytics alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Analytics" category.
Alternatively, view Qonversion - Mobile app subscription analytics alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Official iOS (Objective-C) Tracking Library for Mixpanel Analytics
Simplify your iOS/Mac analytics
Countly Product Analytics iOS SDK with macOS, watchOS and tvOS support.
The hassle-free way to integrate analytics into any iOS application.
Matomo iOS, tvOS and macOS SDK: a Matomo tracker written in Swift
Bugsnag error monitoring & exception reporter for iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS
The hassle-free way to add Segment analytics to your Swift app (iOS/tvOS/watchOS/macOS/Linux).
Lightweight Objective-C wrapper around the Google Analytics for iOS SDK with some extra goodies.
Liquid SDK (iOS)
MOCA Proximity and Analytics SDK for iOS
Abbi iOS SDK
Qualitative Analytics for iOS Apps
In-app feedback and bug reporting tool. Fix app bugs up to 50x faster with detailed device data, repro steps, video recording, black box data, network requests and custom logging.
Brings app marketing and analytics together.
Comprehensive analytics service that improves your project and saves time for product development.
Helps analyze and visualize user behavior in mobile apps. Provides visual user journeys, heatmaps and crash replays.
Answers gives you real-time insight into people’s experience in your app.
Sentry provides self-hosted and cloud-based error monitoring that helps all software teams discover, triage, and prioritize errors in real-time.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Qonversion - Mobile app subscription analytics or a related project?
Qonversion is the data platform to power in-app subscription revenue growth.
- fast in-app subscriptions implementation
- back-end infrastructure to validate user receipts
- manage cross-platform user access to paid content on your app
- comprehensive subscription analytics
- out-of-the-box integrations with the leading marketing, attribution, and product analytics platforms
- push notifications and in-app messaging to win back lapsed subscribers
- A/B Testing for in-app purchases
How It Works: Product Center
- Application calls the purchase method of Qonversion SDK.
- Qonversion SDK communicates with StoreKit or Google Billing Client to make a purchase.
- If a purchase is successful, the SDK sends a request to Qonversion API for server-to-server purchase validation. Qonversion server receives accurate information on the in-app purchase status and user entitlements.
- SDK returns control to the application with a processing state.
Monitor your in-app revenue metrics. Understand your customers and make better decisions with precise subscription revenue data.
Send subscription data to your favorite platforms Share your mobile and web subscription data using our powerful integrations.
Personalized push notifications & in-app messaging
Qonversion allows sending automated, personalized push notifications and in-app messages initiated by in-app purchase events. This feature is designed to increase your app's revenue and retention, provide cancellation insights, reduce subscriber churn, and improve your subscribers' user experience.
See more in the documentation
A/B Testing for in-app purchases
Boost conversion rates with paywalls and in-app purchases A/B testing. Find the best pricing and paywall variations. Be flexible to prove hypotheses without app releases.
- No headaches with Apple's StoreKit & Google Billing. Qonversion provides simple methods to handle Apple StoreKit & Google Billing purchase flow.
- Receipt validation. Qonversion validates user receipts with Apple and Google to provide 100% accurate purchase information and subscription statuses. It also prevents unauthorized access to the premium features of your app.
- Track and increase your revenue. Qonversion provides detailed real-time revenue analytics including cohort analysis, trial conversion rates, country segmentation, and much more.
- Integrations with the leading mobile platforms. Qonversion allows sending data to platforms like AppsFlyer, Adjust, Branch, Tenjin, Facebook Ads, Amplitude, Mixpanel, and many others.
- Change promoted in-app products. Change promoted in-app products anytime without app releases.
- Win back lapsed subscribers. Qonversion allows sending highly targeted push notifications triggered by server-side subscription events. You can send special offers to users who just canceled a free trial or a subscription. Plus you can deliver in-app messages with a beautiful native design that you create in Qonversion.
- A/B test and identify winning in-app purchases, subscriptions or paywals.
- Cross-device and cross-platform access management. If you provide user authorization in your app, you can easily set Qonversion to provide premium access to authorized users across devices and operating systems.
- SDK caches the data. Qonversion SDK caches purchase data including in-app products and permissions, so the user experience is not affected even with the slow or interrupting network connection.
- Webhooks. You can easily send all of the data to your server with Qonversion webhooks.
- Customer support. You can always reach out to our customer support and get the help required.
Convinced? Let's go!
- Create a project and register your app
- Configure entitlements
- Install the SDK
- Use all SDK features in a few lines
Check the documentation to learn details on implementing and using Qonversion SDKs.
Help us improve the documentation
Whether you’re a core user or trying it out for the first time, you can make a valuable contribution to Qonversion by improving the documentation. Help us by:
- sending us feedback about something you thought was confusing or simply missing
- sending us a pull request via GitHub
- suggesting better wording or ways of explaining certain topics in the Qonversion documentation. Use
SUGGEST EDITSbutton in the top right corner.
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/SuperFeature)
- Commit your Changes. Use small commits with separate logic. (
git commit -m 'Add some super feature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/SuperFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Have a question?
Qonversion SDK is available under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Qonversion - Mobile app subscription analytics README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.