LayerKit v0.20.2 Release Notes
- ➕ Added functionality to allow users to "leave" a conversation. This has the effect of removing the user from the conversation and and deleting the conversation from all of the authenticated user's devices.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where creating a new unique conversation with the same participants of a deleted conversation caused outgoing messages to be stuck in pending.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where message send could pass validation after participant had been removed from the conversation.
Public API Changes
- 🔀 Client's default sync policy is now
LYRClientSynchronizationPolicyUnreadOnly, if the policy is not specified in the options argument of the client's designated initializer. Deprecated initializer however will keep the old behaviour, which is the
- ➕ Added
- 👌 Improvements to synchronization performance when deleting content with