LayerKit v0.24.0 Release Notes
Public API Changes
- ➕ Added the
paginatedObjectsproperty on the
LYRQueryControllerto access the subset of objects in a paginated query result set.
- 🐎 Performance improvements when dealing with high volume of conversations (reducing the memory and CPU usage). [APPS-2521]
- 🐎 Performance improvements when receiving new conversations in real-time. [APPS-2603]
- 🐎 Performance improvements when an already synchronized client reconnects. [APPS-2641]
- 🐎 Performance improvements when performing synchronization upon receiving remote notifications. [APPS-2651]
- 🐎 Performance improvements when cold-syncing client by prioritizing conversation synchronization for the most recent conversations. [APPS-2669]
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where
LYRQueryController's access to
allObjectscould crash if
paginationWindowwas smaller than
- 🛠 Fixes a bug where the
LYRQueryControllerwouldn't allow querying for conversations based on the
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where metadata mutations would leak transient copies of
- Client now deallocates public API objects (
LYRIdentity) when they're not in use anymore.
- 📇 Conversation metadata changes more consistent across clients, when changing it from multiple clients.
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where a client could crash during synchronization in response to a push notification of a conversation that was deleted before the client could perform the synchronization process. [APPS-2654]
- 🛠 Fixes the connection issues when the client is initialized with the app being launched in background (e.g. due to silent remote notification). [APPS-2566], [APPS-2666]
- Client can now recover from bad database migrations, which could occur when running a new version of the client after an old one crashed. [APPS-2727].
- Fixes an issue where de-authenticating the client might crash with the
malloc: *** error for object 0xXXXXXXXXXXX: pointer being freed was not allocatedmessage.
- ➕ Added the