Avg Release Cycle
1508 days ago
v0.10 ChangesApril 24, 2019
- ⬆️ bump to Swift 5.0.1
- ⬆️ bump to RxSwift 4.5.0
v0.9 ChangesSeptember 20, 2018
- ⬆️ bump RxSwift to version 4.3
- ⬆️ bump Swift version to 4.2
v0.8 ChangesSeptember 16, 2018
- 👌 improve thread safety of the State's mutation
- ➕ add UT to test thread safety
- adapt the README to the new Store's behavior
v0.7 ChangesSeptember 10, 2018
🚀 This release introduces a full non interrupted Rx Stream from the Action to the new State.
Middlewares a also replaced by a State Observable.
v0.6June 10, 2018
v0.5 ChangesJune 10, 2018
🚀 This release brings:
- a demo app that includes common behavior such as async networking, list and detail screens
- some minor changes in Action and Store definition
v0.4.1 ChangesMay 30, 2018
It is no longer mandatory to conform the state to Equatable, but if you do so, you will take advantage of the "distinctUntilChanged()" feature.
v0.4 ChangesMay 30, 2018
🚀 This release brings to possibility to listen for a distinct sub state of the main state. It prevents UI to be updated event if the sub state that is displayed is not modified.
v0.3 ChangesMay 16, 2018
RxState has been renamed to RxReduce.
The README has been improved a lot.
v0.2.0April 24, 2018