Avg Release Cycle
2829 days ago
v0.3.9April 29, 2015
v0.3.8April 08, 2015
v0.3.7March 26, 2015
v0.3.6October 03, 2014
v0.3.5September 24, 2014
v0.3.4September 05, 2014
v0.3.3February 28, 2014
- Instagram provider now accepts scope
- 🛠 Fix bug where tapping "Cancel" in any of the web view controllers would not result in appropriate errors being reported to the caller
- 👉 Make system providers (Twitter and Facebook) behave more like other providers
- ✂ Remove
- ➕ Add category on
ACAccountStoreto assist with fetching system accounts
SimpleAuth 0.3.1 brings a set of new providers and minor changes to the internal API.
🆕 New providers:
- ⬇️ Dropbox
- 🌐 Facebook web
- 🆕 New class loader. Providers no longer need to register themselves with SimpleAuth. This is all done automatically.
- 🚚 Replace query string serialization with
CMDQueryStringSerialization. Removes dependency on
- 🌐 Internalize some logic for web view controllers to make that API easier to work with.
- 🐛 Bug fixes in providers.
This is the first stable version of SimpleAuth.