🚀 This release bumps to Swift 5.3 / Xcode 12
🚀 This release brings a short syntax to declare a Feedback attached to a Gear
🚀 This release brings some helper initializers for Feedback that ease the passing of dependencies. (see the new section in the README)
🚀 This release refactors the scheduling of the loops. While it is still possible to specify a scheduler for each feedback, the global scheduling of the loop is now declared directly at the Spin definition and no more at the Reducer level.
⏱ If no executer is specified, default schedulers are applied to each loop (on background serial queues).
🚀 This release brings:
- a new DSL syntax that allows to declare the Reducer after the Feedbacks
- a Gear feature that allows several spins to communicate together
🚀 This release fixes a memory leak in the stream built from a Spin (for the 3 reactive implementations)
🚀 This release brings the support for Carthage.
⚡️ Imports have to be updated in the apps since the packages have been renamed:
- Spin_Swift -> SpinCommon
- Spin_RxSwift -> SpinRxSwift
- Spin_ReactiveSwift -> SpinReactiveSwift
- Spin_Combine -> SpinCombine
🚀 This release renames types to erase the specificities of each reactive frameworks:
If you have to mix several reactive frameworks in the same app, you can use the provided type aliases (
🚀 This release adds a
start()function to xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin. This allows the developper to not handle the subscription by himself.
🚀 This release:
- 🔨 brings some refactoring in ReactiveStream to remove unused code and bring the 'consume' function
- factorizes some code between xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin
- ✂ removes the subscription from the xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin in order to let the user handle it