v0.21.0 ChangesSeptember 27, 2020
🚀 This release bumps to Swift 5.3 / Xcode 12
v0.20.0 ChangesAugust 24, 2020
🚀 This release brings a short syntax to declare a Feedback attached to a Gear
v0.19.0 ChangesAugust 10, 2020
🚀 This release brings some helper initializers for Feedback that ease the passing of dependencies. (see the new section in the README)
v0.18.0 ChangesAugust 09, 2020
🚀 This release refactors the scheduling of the loops. While it is still possible to specify a scheduler for each feedback, the global scheduling of the loop is now declared directly at the Spin definition and no more at the Reducer level.
⏱ If no executer is specified, default schedulers are applied to each loop (on background serial queues).
v0.17.0 ChangesJuly 27, 2020
🚀 This release brings:
- a new DSL syntax that allows to declare the Reducer after the Feedbacks
- a Gear feature that allows several spins to communicate together
v0.16.1 ChangesApril 26, 2020
🚀 This release fixes a memory leak in the stream built from a Spin (for the 3 reactive implementations)
v0.16.0 ChangesApril 13, 2020
🚀 This release brings the support for Carthage.
⚡️ Imports have to be updated in the apps since the packages have been renamed:
- Spin_Swift -> SpinCommon
- Spin_RxSwift -> SpinRxSwift
- Spin_ReactiveSwift -> SpinReactiveSwift
- Spin_Combine -> SpinCombine
v0.15.0 ChangesMarch 15, 2020
🚀 This release renames types to erase the specificities of each reactive frameworks:
If you have to mix several reactive frameworks in the same app, you can use the provided type aliases (
v0.14.0 ChangesMarch 10, 2020
🚀 This release adds a
start()function to xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin. This allows the developper to not handle the subscription by himself.
v0.13.0 ChangesMarch 10, 2020
🚀 This release:
- 🔨 brings some refactoring in ReactiveStream to remove unused code and bring the 'consume' function
- factorizes some code between xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin
- ✂ removes the subscription from the xxUISpin and xxSwiftUISpin in order to let the user handle it