SPTDataLoader v1.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-12-22 // over 6 years ago
🚀 Released on 2015-12-22.
- ➕ Added an option to skip NSURLCache.
- ➕ Added absolute timeouts regardless of retries.
- ➕ Added a build flag option that can allow SPTDataLoader to ignore valid HTTPS certificates.
- ➕ Added source identifiers to request objects (for view based tracking of HTTP usage).
- ➕ Added support for custom URL protocols.
- ➕ Added clang module support.
- ➕ Added Accept-Language headers to all requests.
- ➕ Added redirection limit.
- ➕ Added sending the response rather than the request in the SPTDataLoaderConsumer protocol.
- 🛠 Fixed a crash that can occur occasionally when copying data from NSURLSession.
- 🛠 Fixed Xcode 6.2 project warnings.
- 🛠 Fixed retry timeouts from firing constantly when certain conditions are met.
- 🛠 Fixed Xcode 6.3 project warnings.
- 🛠 Fixed crashes that can occur when calling SPTDataLoader from multiple threads.
- 🛠 Fixed swallowing 401s if retrying is not possible.
- 🛠 Fixed Xcode 7 warnings.
- 🛠 Fixed HTTP redirects not working.