Avg Release Cycle
49 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where a payment card text field could resize incorrectly on smaller devices or with certain languages. #1600
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where the SDK could always return English strings in certain situations. #1677 (Thanks glaures-ioki!)
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where an STPTheme had no effect on the navigation bar. #1753 (Thanks @rbenna!)
- 🛠 Fixed handling of nil region codes. #1752
- 🛠 Fixed an issue preventing card scanning from being disabled. #1751
- 🛠 Fixed an issue with enabling card scanning in an app with a localized Info.plist.#1745
- ➕ Added a missing additionalDocument parameter to STPConnectAccountIndividualVerification.
- ➕ Added support for Afterpay/Clearpay.
- Stripe3DS2 is now open source software under the MIT License.
- 🛠 Fixed various issues with bundling Stripe3DS2 in Cocoapods and Swift Package Manager. All binary dependencies have been removed.
- 🛠 Fixed an infinite loop during layout on small screen sizes. #1731
- 🛠 Fixed issues with missing image assets when using Cocoapods. #1655 #1722
- 🛠 Fixed an issue which resulted in unnecessary queries to the BIN information service.
- ➕ Adds the ability to
detachPaymentMethod IDs to/from a CustomerContext. #1729
- ➕ Adds support for NetBanking.
- 🛠 Fixes a crash during manual confirmation of a 3DS2 payment. #1725
- 🛠 Fixes an issue that could cause some image assets to be missing in certain configurations. #1722
- 🛠 Fixes an issue with confirming Alipay transactions.
- ➕ Adds support for UPI.
- 📄 The SDK is now written in Swift, and some manual changes are required. Migration instructions are available at https://stripe.com/docs/mobile/ios/sdk-21-migration.
- ➕ Adds full support for Apple silicon.
- Xcode 12.2 is now required.
- ➕ Adds support for OXXO. #1592
- 👀 Applies a workaround for various bugs in Swift Package Manager. #1671 Please see #1673 for additional notes when using Xcode 12.0.
- Card scanning now works when the device's orientation is unknown. #1659
- The expiration date field's Simplified Chinese localization has been corrected. (Thanks cythb!) #1654
- 🚚 Card scanning is now built into STPAddCardViewController. Card.io support has been removed. #1629
- Shrunk the SDK from 1.3MB when compressed & thinned to 0.7MB, allowing for easier App Clips integration. #1643
- 📦 Swift Package Manager, Apple Silicon, and Catalyst are now fully supported on Xcode 12. #1644
- ➕ Adds support for 19-digit cards. #1608
- ➕ Adds GrabPay and Sofort as PaymentMethod. #1627
- ⬇️ Drops support for iOS 10. #1643
pkPaymentErrorForStripeErrorno longer returns PKPaymentUnknownErrors. Instead, it returns the original NSError back, resulting in dismissal of the Apple Pay sheet. This means ApplePayContext dismisses the Apple Pay sheet for all errors that aren't specifically PKPaymentError types.
metadatafields are no longer populated on retrieved Stripe API objects and must be fetched on your server using your secret key. If this is causing issues with your deployed app versions please reach out to Stripe Support. These fields have been marked as deprecated and will be removed in a future SDK version. *
metadatafields are no longer populated on retrieved Stripe API objects and must be fetched on your server using your secret key. If this is causing issues with your deployed app versions please reach out to Stripe Support. These fields have been marked as deprecated and will be removed in a future SDK version.
- ➕ Adds giropay PaymentMethod bindings #1569
- ➕ Adds Przelewy24 (P24) PaymentMethod bindings #1556
- ➕ Adds Bancontact PaymentMethod bindings #1565
- ➕ Adds EPS PaymentMethod bindings #1578
- ⚡️ Replaces es-AR localization with es-419 for full Latin American Spanish support and updates multiple localizations #1549 #1570
- 🛠 Fixes missing custom number placeholder in
- ➕ Adds tabbing on external keyboard support to
STPAUBECSFormViewand correctly types it as a