SwiftLocation v5.0.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-12-06 // 11 months ago
Released on 2020-12-06
- [FIX] [#316] Fix incorrect nonDetermined status handling causing unauthorized error for one shot requests
Previous changes from v5.0.1
Released on 2020-11-28
- 📦 [NEW] [#311] Added support for Swift Package Manager dynamic library.
- 👍 [NEW] [#312] Add support for precise and reduced GPS accuracy option introduced in iOS 14+.
- ⚡️ [NEW] [#313] Expose
pausesLocationUpdatesAutomaticallyproperty to SwiftLocation
- [NEW] [#314] Add opportunity to discard and not automatic save GPS/Geofence/Visits requests between app sessions.
- [NEW] [#286] Add BundleIdentifier to Google-requests to enable google api restriction option.
- 🛠 [FIX] [#309] Fixed an issue when evaluating
minDistanceproperty of the Location Manager.
- 🛠 [FIX] [#303] Fixed an issue when compiling Mac Catalyst 14+ ('rangedRegions' fix).
- ⚠ [FIX] [#305] Fixed several warnings with Mac Catalyst
- 🛠 [FIX] [#310] Fixed an issue with Codable and
timeoutvariable is nullable.
- 🏗 [FIX] [#306] Fixed
gpsLocationWith()init with builder which does not work correctly (cannot configure get continuous GPS values).
- ⚠ [FIX] [#304] Added LICENSE file to silent warning of CocoaPods.
- 📚 [FIX] [#302] Updated README.md documentation.