SwiftPlate v1.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-07-19 // almost 5 years ago
- 0️⃣ The default license header put into each source file now matches Xcode's defaults (thanks @vknabel!)
- 🛠 Fixes for inserting today's date into the header of each source file (thanks @vknabel, @sorenmortensen & @gperdomor!)
LICENSEfiles are now ignored if they already exist (thanks @alexaubry!)
- 🛠 Fixes for
main.swiftbeing overwritten (thanks @vijaytholpadi!)
- ✅ Generated projects now use the latest Xcode (8.3) settings (thanks @pixyzehn!)
- Generated projects now include a
.gitignorefile (thanks @danielmartinprieto!)
- ✅ Generated Xcode project now includes groups for
Previous changes from v1.3.0
🍱 SwiftPlate can now infer most information it needs from the file system & your git config! 🎉
The following information is optionally inferred (if you leave it blank while running
- Project name: Name of the folder where you're generating the project.
- Author name: The value of
git config --global user.name.
- Author email: The value of
git config --global user.email.
- GitHub URL: Any remote
git originURL that you have setup in your project folder.