Compile on Swift 5.3
✂ Remove "support" for iOS.
Running shell commands has never worked on iOS, it was just a hack to enable kareman/FileSmith (which does work on iOS) and SwiftShell to use the same
🚚 Readme: Remove mentions of FileSmith.
FileSmith and SwiftShell no longer cooperate specifically.
➕ Add GitHub CI tests (#85)
Set Swift version to 5.2.4.
✂ Remove custom nullDevice.
🔀 Turns out my implementation of nullDevice in SwiftFoundation was merged four years ago and I forgot about it.
✂ Remove Tests/LinuxMain.swift, use '--enable-test-discovery' on Linux instead.
✅ Use built-in XCTest error testing.
✂ Remove Process extensions for Linux.
👀 It seems they have been added to Swift Foundation.
✂ Remove missing files from Xcode project.
Reformat code using swiftformat 0.40.14
Because it is the last version of swiftformat that does indentation and alignment correctly (tabs for indentation, spaces for alignment).
✅ Test on Swift 5.1 too. (#86)
👍 Readme: supports Swift 5.1 - 5.3
🚚 Readme: remove Travis badge
🚀 Xcode project: set deployment target, remove unused iOS stuff. (#89)
✅ CI: Separate out Xcode and cocapods tests (#88)
- 🛠 fix framework build setting from corrupting xcode archive type.
- 👌 support older macOS versions (10.11)
- ⚡️ Update to Swift 5
- 🍎 Set minimum macOS version to 10.13, because of deprecated methods in Foundation.Process.
- 📦 swiftshell-init uses Swift 5 in it's generated Package.swift.
- 🏗 The 'exit' functions now only print filename and line number in debug builds.
- ⚡️ Update to Swift 4.1.
- ➕ Add AsyncCommand.stop, interrupt, suspend and resume. Also for Linux (#59, #60).
- ➕ Add runAsyncAndPrint command (#61).
- 👌 Improve documentation and formatting.
📚 Use present tense in documentation.
➕ Add missing documentation.
🐛 Bug fixes
- 0️⃣ Make main.stdout.encoding default to main.encoding.
- ⚙ run: do not read both standard output and standard error if they are the same.
- Mark stream's readData() with @discardableResult
- ✅ Make testIntsLazySplit_NoEmptySlices actually do something.
- ⚡️ Xcode 9.3: update to recommended project settings.
- ⚡️ Readme: update with new functionality.
Also fix some other stuff.
v4.1.0-beta2April 13, 2018
v4.1.0-beta.2April 13, 2018
v4.1.0-beta.1April 10, 2018