SwiftStructures v4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-09-25 // over 5 years ago
Swift 4.0 is now officially released! As a result, The Swift Algorithms project has been updated to reflect this new standard.
🔄 Change Summary
The relative stability of Swift 4.0 has allowed an opportunity refine many areas of the code base. Notable updates include:
- 🆕 New examples of code Memoization and Dynamic Programming
- 🆕 New non-recursive Binary Search Tree Algorithm (BST)
- 🆕 New
contains()method for BST's.
- 🆕 New generic
- 🆕 New unit test cases for evaluating Fibonacci and Heap Algorithms
subscriptsyntax applied to
- 👌 Support for new Swift-based
- Limited use of Implicit Unwrapped Optionals (IUO's)
Existing Swift 3.0 followers should study the new Swift 4.0 BST Algorithm. To simulate a
call stackoften employed in recursive processes, this model uses a custom
Stackdata structure in conjunction with
Follow the latest Swift 4.0 code updates from the master branch. If you have questions or would like submit a pull request, please do so using the develop branch.