SwiftyMocky v4.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-01 // about 1 year ago
- 🛠 Fixed issues with access modifiers for properties
Previous changes from v4.0.0
- CLI is extracted to separate repo
- ✅ SwiftyPrototype is now separat library, so it is now possible to use SwiftyMocky to both test & prototype (fake) app.
- 👌 Support for methods with variadic parameters
- 👌 Support for
- Refined assertion messages
- 🤡 Made it easier to ship generated mocks with project, allowing to use them by 3rd party
- Resolved problem with ambiguity for generic methods that throws
- Matcher issues should be more prominent and easier trackable
- ✅ Matcher should fail test instead of crashing whenever possible
- 👌 Verify now have better failure messages, including best matching invocations
typealiasannotation to workaround problems with multiple types from different modules sharing same name.
- 🚚 all methods and properties marked previously as deprecated are now removed.