Avg Release Cycle
455 days ago
🛠 Fixed issues when compiling for watchOS, with SPM, Xcode 12, and / or Swift 5.3+.
⚡️ This update includes some changes and improvements that will (hopefully) fix some common issues as well as expand support for long-awaited features.
🆕 New Features
- 👍 watchOS support. Apple has introduced in-app purchases on the Apple Watch starting with watchOS 6.2. Now you can use SwiftyStoreKit to take advantage of this additional platform.
- 👍 Discount support. Now your app can offer in-app purchase discounts to users through SwiftyStoreKit.
- Cancellable requests. Attempt to cancel requests sent with SwiftyStoreKit.
👌 Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Sandbox purchasing process should be improved. New checks exist to help you identify when a request is being sent in the sandbox and to isolate sandbox-specific errors.
- ➕ Added
Purchasedprotocol to create common conformance for
- 🛠 Fixed callback issues when restoring items.
- ➕ Added a new API to retrieve all product identifiers,
- 👍 Extended support for your own receipt verification process.
ReceiptItemnow conforms to
- ➕ Additional extensions on existing
- 🍎 The project should now correctly compile for macOS Catalyst