Avg Release Cycle
1369 days ago
- ⚡️ Updates TestKit and the TestKitExample project to Swift 4
- 🛠 Fixed a Gherkin parsing bug
- ➕ Added option to exclude certain tags from a test run, in addition to the existing option to limit test execution to specific tags
- ➕ Added the ability for features in the target app to register for and handle notifications from the UI test target, for setting up preconditions, etc.
- 👀 Much improved method of conditionally injecting TestKit and the unit test bundle into the target app (see TestKitExample project)
- 💥 BREAKING CHANGE: All registration of step handlers, and interaction with TestKit API is now exposed via the TestKitFeature class (and its subclasses). These feature classes can no longer call static methods on the TestKit type itself for registering step handlers, etc.
- ✅ Complete API for testing and validating functions with optional and non-optional returns, and for testing and validating errors that may be thrown
- ✅ Example project with example tests
- 📚 Complete documentation in README.md